Grab your walkman, because World Cafe is going back to 1988! It's the year that introduced us to Rain Man and The Wonder Years, the Iran-Contra Affair and The War on Drugs, and clothes that are now in fashion again. And the music? That's what we'll hear today. Host Stephen Kallao spins 30 year-old tracks from U2, Edie Brickell, and R.E.M., Crowded House, Billy Bragg, and many more. Hear the sounds of 1988, on the next World Cafe. World Cafe airs weekdays at 2:00 pm on KRCB-FM Radio 91 /...
CD of the Week
- SiriusXM To Buy Internet Radio Pioneer Pandora In $3.5 Billion Deal
- Jeremy Dutcher, The Newest Light In Canada's Indigenous Renaissance
- New York Philharmonic, Metropolitan Opera Struggle To Find Their Way
- 'The Times They Are A-Changin" Still Speaks To Our Changing Times
- Good Charlotte Speaks To 'Generation Rx'