Listen to Connections with Michelle Stewart on alternate Wednesdays from 8 pm to 10 pm. Michelle plays a wide variety of music spanning many decades and styles. It's not uncommon to hear Patsy Cline and Bruno Mars in the same show. Occasionally Connections follows a theme for two hours, and other times it's a fun surprise. Michelle Stewart started her radio career in Seattle in the year 2000. Her first job was at 103.7 The Mountain, and she's worked at multiple stations in Sonoma...
CD of the Week
- Janelle Monáe Bends More Than Gender In Two New Videos From 'Dirty Computer'
- The Brit Awards: Strength In (Smaller) Numbers
- Sexual Harassment In Nashville Spurs A New Bill To Extend Protections To Artists
- Russian Doping Scandal is Good News For Marc Roberge's Band
- Bon Iver's Longtime Manager To Announce A Bid For Congress