We take it for granted that the majority calls the shots. But in one NY school district, that idea — majority rules — has led to an all-out war. School board disputes are pretty common, but not like this one. This involves multimillion-dollar land deals, lawyers threatening to beat up parents, felony criminal charges, and the highest levels of state government. Meanwhile, the students are caught in the middle.
CD of the Week
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' Hit With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Peter Tosh's Son Beaten Into Coma In New Jersey Jail
- Blind Boys Of Alabama Announce 'Almost Home' — Hear Four Songs
- Grizzly Bear's New Song, 'Four Cypresses,' Is A Foreboding Look At A World In Chaos
- Philharmonic Flip-Flop: Conductor Alan Gilbert Trades New York For Hamburg