At first, it’s super annoying, getting told it’ll make sense when you’re older. Then, when you’re a teenager, hard lessons are learned, despite your best efforts to be too cool to care. By the time you’re actually old, you know a bunch of stuff— and you’re desperate to hold onto it. You might even wonder HOW you know all the things you know. Hosted by Chana Joffe-Walt and featuring SNL’s Sasheer Zamata.
Listen to This American Life Friday nights at 7:00pm, and repeating Saturday...
CD of the Week
- Hear Drum And Bass Legend Goldie's New Single, 'Castaway'
- Hijabi Artist Channels Beyoncé For Debut Of Her 'Resistance Music' And Video
- Tacocat Talks Being A 'Tiny-Font' Band At Coachella
- Resonance Records Transcends The Record Store Day Chase
- Kendrick Lamar's First Interview After Releasing 'DAMN.' Is A Doozy