Over and over again, I've had to keep presenting Fake Time on these Something Completely Different promos. "Next Tuesday it's the Fourth of July...actually, it's the Second of July. Next Thursday is the Fourth of July, but what that really means..." and stuff like that. Well, every once in a while the stars line up just right, and this Tuesday is REALLY the Fourth of July...every once in a while...like...RIGHT NOW!
So...not exactly right now...but Tuesday, for sure. And what you'll be...
CD of the Week
- For 24 Hours Straight, Ásgeir Is Taking Requests And Pressing Them To Vinyl
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Has A New Band: Bermuda Triangle
- Joe Scarborough Still Wants To Make 'Trump: The Musical'
- Why Does The Electric Guitar Need A Hero?
- Adele Damages Vocal Cords, Cancels Two Wembley Stadium Concerts