Also, top Republicans continue to push back on President Trump's move to side with Russian President Putin over the administration's own intelligence advisers. Plus, Amazon's Prime Day sale started with a few hitches, but is going strong on the same day that CEO Jeff Bezos has become the richest man in modern history. Join Ari Shapiro and Ailsa Chang, for All Things Considered from NPR News Catch All Things Considered weekday afternoons from 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm on KRCB-FM Radio 91 / streaming @...
CD of the Week
- 'Change Is Never Easy': Dave Matthews' Past Motivates His Present
- Pussy Riot Prevails Against Russia In European Human Rights Court Ruling
- MGM Files Lawsuits Denying Liability Over Las Vegas Shooting
- Pussy Riot Members Arrested For Rushing World Cup Field In Moscow
- Justin Vernon And Aaron Dessner's New Band, Big Red Machine, Announces Debut Album