Agricultural and Rural Lands Fire Recovery and Resource Town Hall
Monday, October 30, 2017
Sonoma County Fairgrounds – Garrett Building
Doors open at 5 p.m., program begins at 5:30 p.m
In response to the recent wildfires in Northern California that have impacted the agriculture community, Sonoma County Farm Bureau is convening local, state and federal leadership to address concerns and provide information to rural property owners.
Key groups and resource agencies will be present to provide tailored information to the agricultural community as the rural community begins to recover.
Program Includes Presentations From:
- Steve Dutton, Sonoma County Farm Bureau President
- Karen Ross, Secretary of California Department of Agriculture
- Tony Linegar, Sonoma County Ag Commissioner
- Kay Joy Barge, USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Lisa Velasquez, USDA Farm Service Agency
- William Koontz, US Small Business Administration
- Karissa Kruse, Sonoma County Winegrowers President
- Kim Vail, Sonoma County Farm Bureau Executive Director