Beginning Monday, October 23, entry passes to Coffey Park and Fountaingrove will be issued at the City offices at 69 Stony Circle
Residents who need entry passes, may go to the City Transportation and Public Works Department at 69 Stony Circle. Passes will be issued Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Residents must present a valid form of ID. Acceptable forms of ID include a driver’s license or state ID card, passport, utility bill and valid photo ID, or consular ID. School IDs will not be accepted as valid photo ID.
ONLY residents and owners may enter the controlled-access areas. Other individuals may enter only if physically in the same car as an eligible resident or owner.
At this time, there is NO authorized construction or debris removal. Clean up and smoke damage mitigation of habitable homes and businesses will be allowed soon. More information is forthcoming.
Residents of Coffey Park, WHO HAVE AN ENTRY PASS, may enter the neighborhood from the following intersections:
- Barnes Road at Dennis Lane
- Coffey Lane at Sansone Drive
- Hopper Avenue at Banyan Place
- San Miguel Road at the railroad tracks
Residents of Fountaingrove, WHO HAVE AN ENTRY PASS, may enter the neighborhood from the following intersections:
- Bicentennial Way at Lake Park Drive
- Fountaingrove Parkway at Round Barn Drive (from either ends)
- Fountaingrove Parkway at Daybreak Court
- Hadley Hill Drive at Kendell Hill Drive
- Cross Creek Drive at Riebli Road
- Sleepy Hollow Drive at Aaron Drive
- Sleepy Hollow Drive at Parker Hill Road