"Tell Me I’m Fat"
The way people talk about being fat is shifting. With one-third of Americans classified as overweight, and another third as obese, and almost none of us losing weight and keeping it off, maybe it’s time to rethink the way we see being fat. A show inspired by Lindy West’s book Shrill .
Listen to This American Life every Friday night at 7:00 pm / Saturday morning at 9:00 am - on KRCB-FM Radio 91!
CD of the Week
- Ariana Grande Vows Return To Manchester In Letter To Fans
- Hear Carly Rae Jepsen's Triumphant New Song, 'Cut To The Feeling'
- 40 Years Ago, In A Galaxy Far, Far Away, An Iconic Film Score Was Born
- Text Your Freak Scene! Dinosaur Jr. Gets Custom Emojis
- After Manchester, Social Media Helps And Hurts, Venues Stay Alert And Shows Go On