President Trump has signed a revised executive order, once again barring travel to the United States from six majority-Muslim countries and suspending the U.S. refugee program. It’s similar to the president’s January order that was blocked by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
But this latest order leaves Iraq off the list of barred countries. The White House cites more cooperation with the Iraqi government in vetting people who apply for U.S. visas. The latest order...
CD of the Week
- Have Your Thumbs Fallen Off? PWR BTTM's 'Answer My Text' Is Your New Dating Anthem
- Listen: Fleet Foxes Returns With New Song And Album Details
- Chance The Rapper Puts Up $1 Million To Support Chicago Public Schools
- Future Makes History With Back-To-Back Chart Toppers
- Father John Misty Questions Virtual Reality And Religion On 'Saturday Night Live'