This week on "This American Life"... In the summer of 1951, two baby girls were switched at birth in a Wisconsin hospital. One of the mothers realized what had happened, but instead of correcting the mistake, she kept quiet. Until one day, more than 40 years later, when she decided to tell both daughters the truth. How her choice changed two families' lives…and how it didn't.
CD of the Week
- The Ones Who Dream: A Guide To 2017's Bold, Inventive Oscars Music
- Leon Ware, Songwriter Behind Several R&B Powerhouses, Dies
- Paul McCartney Shares Studio Footage From '80s-Era Elvis Costello Session
- Predicting The Future: With 'HNDRXX,' Mixtape Culture Infiltrates The Music Industry
- The Struggles Of Austin's Music Scene Mirror A Widened World