Our guest this week on Art of the Song is singer/songwriter Seth Glier. The Massachusetts native attended Berklee College of Music for a year before dropping out to tour full-time. Since then, he’s averaged over 200 shows a year, and shared stages with artists such as James Taylor, Mark Knopfler, and Ani DiFranco. He has appeared as a mainstage performer at Falcon Ridge and Kerrville Folk Festivals. Seth Glier is an outspoken advocate for autism awareness and has been a national spokesperson...
CD of the Week
- Raekwon And Cee-Lo Pay Tribute To Marvin Gaye On New Song
- What 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' And Sampha Have In Common
- Calvin Harris' New Summer Jam Will Give You 'Heatstroke'
- Watch Broken Social Scene Perform A New Song On 'Colbert' After Seven Years Away
- Amber Coffman Shares Buoyant New Pop Song From Upcoming Solo Debut