As with everything that is constantly evolving, KRCB-FM has a few schedule changes coming up that will take effect on May 1 st .
The main daytime (5 am – 7 pm) block of programs that you know and love are staying right where they are – so you don’t have to worry about them.
The weeknight schedule is being shaken up, shuffled, and will hopefully be fun and entertaining to listen to! There are also a couple of changes on Saturdays and Sundays as well.
CD of the Week
- For Colored Boys Who've Considered Career Suicide When Good Music Wasn't Enough
- After 35 Years, A New Song From ABBA Is On The Way
- Charles Neville Of The Neville Brothers Dies At 79
- Kelis, Nas' Ex-Wife, Accuses Rapper Of Physical And Mental Abuse
- Avicii's Family Statement Implies Suicide Was The Cause Of The Young Producer's Death