Here is who to listen for this week on World Café with host Talia Schlanger:
Monday, May 21st – Nashville: Ashley Campbell
Ashley Campbell didn’t plan on a music career - she initially joined her father, the original Rhinestone Cowboy Glen Campbell, on the road just hoping for a fun vacation. Fast forward several years and she now has a debut album, The Lonely One. She talks about how studying improv comedy influenced her songwriting and shares memories of her late father...
CD of the Week
- Is Will Smith, Nicky Jam, Diplo And Era Istrefi's World Cup Anthem Good? Who Cares?
- For Pusha T, Time Is Of The Essence
- Maggie Rogers Returns With New Song, 'Fallingwater'
- Thanks To AI, A 3rd Person Is Arrested Following A Pop Superstar's Concert
- Björk Brings Flutes And Flora To Her First TV Performance In 6 Years