This week, Fred Cline and his daughter winemaker Megan Cline talk about their newest wines, a highly drinkable white blend and a red blend named Farmhouse, named after the schoolhouse at Petaluma's Green String Farm. The Clines are partners with well-known farmer Bob Canard Jr. at Green String Farm & Institute and are also widely known for both Jacuzzi Winery and the Olive Press, located within the winery. Mouthful: Smart Talk About Food, Wine, and Farming in the North Bay and Beyond can...
CD of the Week
- Justin Vernon And Aaron Dessner's New Band, Big Red Machine, Announces Debut Album
- Meet The NEA's 2019 Jazz Masters: Dorough, Ibrahim, Schneider And Crouch
- Why 'Seven Nation Army' Is The One Jock Jam To Rule Them All
- Protesting Trump's Immigration Policy Through Song
- New York Street To Be Named After Steely Dan Co-Founder