The scourge of male violence against women will not end if we dismantle the forces of global capitalism. The scourge of male violence exists independently of capitalism, empire and colonialism. It is a separate evil. The fight to end male violence against women, part of a global struggle by women, must take primacy in our own struggle. Women and girls, especially those who are poor and of color, cannot take part in a liberation movement until they are liberated. They cannot offer to us their...
CD of the Week
- We Still Can't Comprehend The Power Of Aretha Franklin's Voice
- Flooding Forces Phish To Cancel Curveball Festival
- The Queen Of Soul: Celebrating Aretha Franklin's Immeasurable Contributions
- How Fans Of R&B Singer Aretha Franklin Are Reacting To Her Death
- Honoring And Remembering Singer Aretha Franklin And Her Voice