Word by Word listeners (and mystery writers) will enjoy the conversation (and pick up a few writing tips), during Gil Mansergh’s informative conversation with Cara Black, the New York Times bestselling author of 19 Aimee Leduc murder mysteries. Each novel takes place in a different Parisian administrative district. Known as arrondissements, these 22 districts circle outward in a clockwise spiral from the center of Paris. Cara’s newest novel takes place in the 12th district, and we learn how...
CD of the Week
- Baltimore Symphony Orchestra Locks Out Musicians As Contract Dispute Continues
- Introducing NPR Music Playlists
- The Score Of 'The Last Black Man In San Francisco' Sounds Like No Other In 2019
- Sleater-Kinney, Burial, Freddie Gibbs And More Drop New Tracks On A Crazy Release Day
- All Right, Angels, Charli XCX Has Announced Her Third Album, 'Charli'